Tuesday 12 February 2013

Love


Hardly we will find anyone who does not know what love is? But writing this blog was the toughest of all so far.All in the universe wants to be loved by many and want to share love as well. Love is a phenomenon in which person feel complete in all aspect. It exists in all kind of relation one can think of. We should be proud of our Heart, it's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken but somehow still works. What I say about love, it is just one form of love definition in millions which exists on every individual mind. Love is something which is gift of God and readily available in abundance in this universe. Love has lot of forms:  it is beautiful, painful, awesome, thrilling etc. Now I am not going to describe what mother love is? Since most of you fall under youth category so let me put some interesting aspect of thrilling/awesome/painful love. Be careful that love demands no explanations hence in our life; we don’t need to explain how much we love a person. It depends on them, how they appreciate the efforts that we do for them to be contented.

(Source: http://sayingimages.com)

When one is in 100% love from his side but no idea on other hand can be termed as thrilling because your love is counted with passage each seconds. When you first fall in love it's so thrilling, you can't wait to throw yourself away and make this new wonderful twosome. The awesome love is something when both lovers fall in love with each other and continue to spend their life with no hesitation. One thing is common that beauty is equally experienced in both thrilling and amazing love. One question before I march further Do you really want me to describe painful one? As it is the toughest job since pain cannot be quantified and believe me magnitude vary from person to person. So I will wait for your view in comment section. And will decide based on that. However let’s get on ride with what we have i.e. thrilling and awesome!! Remember Falling in love is not a choice.  To stay in love is.

Someone has rightly said ‘Trust the one who can see these 3 things in you: Sorrow behind your smile, Love behind your anger, and Meaning behind your silence.’ When I evaluate about my sensation of love till date then to be honest, it was my eighth love with whom I got married to. If you go by count then you may end up imagining that there were 7 failures but you will be surprise to know that all those love were either thrilling or awesome once. Between thrilling and awesome there is also called infatuation. Most of the time we misinterpret infatuation as love but when the time passes we all realise that not worth continuing the same. This phase is harmless as both parties are not serious. Few of the count of 7 can be termed as infatuation. Some were thrilling that is one sided, where I think I am in love and vice-versa they thought I love them. But I enjoyed each moment as whenever I felt strong about love, It has always helped me to work hard to achieve my goal or in studies. The saga of facing reality never really impacted me but in turn it made me strong and more mature. I believe that should be the motto of love that you rise out of it but many takes literal meaning of love that is ‘fall’ in love. Once lover can became a very good friend if the desire of settling for any reason does not met it end. As both of you selflessly always wanted to see other in best of times. Can you imagine a better friend you can get than this? But yes once friend then one should be mature enough to follow friend dharma. I consider myself lucky that all of whom I once thought that they were my possible love or infatuation and vice-versa are best friend of mine. Only one of them was missed as I never got in touch on any platform when I left that city. Who know we can become friends in case she is reading this blog. Both boys and girls please remember losing someone who loves you is easiest part but it is very hard to find someone who loves you beyond all your imperfections.

The message which I wanted to convey and I am sure you will agree to it that love is above the barter system of give and take. The ultimate goal should not be getting your love by all means but the goal should be just love. Because when you get into give/take business than comes the social agent such as family, society, status etc. which you don’t have control off. If this entire factor falls on your side then your love is a joyful ride. But does everyone is expedient of same fate? No prize to guess; the answer is NO. Remember Lord Krishna also during his incarnation just loved Radha but he did not attempt to get her as he was aware of his power. They did what both had in their hands. If I am anywhere near where youth of today get this message then the experience shared above is fruitful. And we can save lot of time/energy/money/life which are possible recipient of abjure.

A quote by Angelina Jolie an American actress ‘We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.’ 

Thank You!
Satender Kumar Mall
Twitter: satenderiiit

10 comments:

  1. Nice article Satender.
    I concur with your view of what "Love" is.

    I strongly believe that 'falling in love' has negativity linked with it. I think Love is special feeling shared with special person in life. There is nothing literally to fall upon, its sharing of love one experience.

    The timing of publishing this blog is good, as most of us think Love is in air especially during first 2 weeks of Feb. I see many young people cribbing about being still single (incl me when I was YOUNG!). I recently read a quote which said - "you don’t need to have AIDS to celebrate AIDS day, hence you don’t need to be in Love to celebrate valentine's day". Jokes apart I believe Love should not be bounded to time or creed or religion, its feeling to be felt unconditionally.

    You can’t love someone with terms and conditions in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiv: Your message is crystal clear and will help readers in coming days. Keep reading

      Delete
  2. There is nothing like love, livein relationship, marriage etc..... Every human is self-centred human being and want someone to witness his life as he/she lives through.

    “Life is as simple as breathe in breathe out”

    Enjoy and have fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..nice and really different prospective….your prospective is correct.many will agree as well….ppl like stephen Hawkins will agree…..but hum log ashawadi log hai,,,,Payar mein biswas hai,,,,

      Delete
  3. I accede with you Satender that falling in love is not a choice, but staying in love is. Readers, after reading this blog, will definitely be able to differentiate between true love n infatuation. Cool thoughts on paper again, keep going....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shubhi, for your regular comments...great words

      Delete
  4. Good one. For me luv is very positive feeling. It has always helped me to improve myself. It is only b,coz of love a stranger become dear one in our lifes. According to me existence of love is very imp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one sir ji !!! I strongly believe Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, need to love those who still love although they've been hurt before

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is what keeps us sane but it does disappoint us at times. I surely think that you should write about the painful ones.

    ReplyDelete